Clonmore's McPaddens and Rhode

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
RhodeRunner
Intermediate

Re: Clonmore's McPaddens and Rhode

Post by RhodeRunner »

In Reply to Harpsman
they wernt chased or 'recuited' by anyone involved with or from clonmore harps
Here's the good gods honest truth. You keep going on about this and you cant seem to get passed it. Rhode Gaa did not chase the McPaddens. In fact the McPaddens asked ME to sort out their transfer to Rhode! So you can go on bad mouthing Rhode Gaa as much as you want. But for everyone else reading this there is the truth.

The End.

toughtackler
Junior A

Post by toughtackler »

RhodeRunner wrote:In Reply to Harpsman
they wernt chased or 'recuited' by anyone involved with or from clonmore harps
Here's the good gods honest truth. You keep going on about this and you cant seem to get passed it. Rhode Gaa did not chase the McPaddens. In fact the McPaddens asked ME to sort out their transfer to Rhode! So you can go on bad mouthing Rhode Gaa as much as you want. But for everyone else reading this there is the truth.

The End.
It's done and dusted at this stage,they are now Rhode players....nothing that you say will change the outcome...this topic has run it's course so move on

jimbob17
All Star

Post by jimbob17 »

this may have obvious repercussions for the rhode and more particularly Rhode Og club in the future and even though they may not have chased the lads, from the outside looking in it doesnt reflect too well on rhode. My point is, what will happen if another good young player comes thro belonging to brigids or clonmore. He may be recruited too. Dont tell me for a minute that a certain good brigids player was not wanted by rhode and may have had his ear turned but for his family and the fact that he played brigids senior at such a young age!!! Rhode dont need the mcpaddens. in fact i think that only one of them might be good enough to play senior football in time to come. They might be playing at the same level for clonmore 1st team as rhodes second string!!! as it stands, the deal is done despite the dodgy dealings over how the co board reversed the decision. that should not have happened. if they were to be rhode players, that should have been the decision the first time round. anyway it is as it is but I feel that the county board may have opened a massive can of worms!!!
jimbob